- Registered on: 2009-12-10
- Last connection: 2017-03-28
Reported issues: 33
- 13:36 CDO Support: RE: Potential Remapping bug (generic to regular)
- Thanks for this report! I have created a bug report out of this post, see bug #7625.
- 11:32 CDO Support: RE: rotuvb changed behavior in different versions
- This seems to be a bug, please open a ticket!
- 11:29 CDO Open discussion: RE: undocumented operator change_e5slm
- Dear Christian,
The CDO operator *change_e5slm* can also process the ECHAM6 surface boundary files. ECHAM6 has int...
- 08:51 CDO Support: RE: Char variables
- Hi Maarten,
char variables are not supported, because ASCII strings doesn't make much sense in CDO.
You can use t...
- 11:05 CDO Support: RE: Remap but with error: Unsupported grid type: generic
- How to organize a user defined grid can be found in the CDO documention:
- 10:51 CDO Support: RE: Remap but with error: Unsupported grid type: generic
- Here is the header of your NetCDF file:...
- 14:51 CDO Support: RE: cdo gencon aborts with error num_subseg exceeded limit
- Hi Torsten,
We have reimplemented the conservative remapping in CDO because it doesn't work correctly for some gri...
- 14:54 CDO Support: RE: File size triples when using seldate argument
- The performance of CDO is optimized for large data on each timestep. Therefor a dataset is processed time step by tim...
- 10:17 CDO Support: RE: "Unsupported netCDF4 structure"
- CDO supports only the NetCDF classic data model, groups are not supported yet.
Also available in: Atom