- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2009-12-08
- Last connection: 2017-02-23
- CDO (Developer, 2013-10-23)
- Chor für alle (Manager, 2011-11-02)
- Earth System Model Environment (Manager, 2013-02-13)
- Integration (Developer, 2014-04-12)
- Make Experiments! (Manager, 2014-11-21)
- NCL Shell (Manager, 2014-11-21)
- Redmine User Information (Manager, 2010-09-15)
- self - Fortran STL (Manager, 2016-01-25)
Reported issues: 290
- 10:20 NCL Shell First release of NCL Shell (nclsh-1.0.0)
- This is the first official release of nclsh. See [[Wiki]] for a more detailed description of this tool. Please downlo...
- 12:09 Redmine User Information Important info on email notification
- Dear user of the ZMAW Redmine Service,
due to users' demand, and in our endless efforts to make our Redmine system...
- 10:28 Redmine User Information How to add a git repository to your Redmine project
- Redmine supports git repositories, but to use them from another server is not straightforward. A new wiki entry in [[...
- 09:58 Redmine User Information How to create tables and other examples
- Creating tables in the Redmine Wiki and other pages is quite easy, but the formatting used for this is not readily fo...
- 12:40 Redmine User Information Changed default columns in Issues' list
- Some time ago, some projects needed the 'Category' column in their issue list. In those days, this could only be done...
- 12:52 CDO Open discussion: PS: Why mul(missval, 0) = 0 and ifthen(0, _) = missval ?
- Actually, there was another hitch: when I finally wanted to apply the 1/missval mask to file2, I could not use @mul@ ...
- 11:45 CDO Open discussion: RE: Why mul(missval, 0) = 0 and ifthen(0, _) = missval ?
- The application I had in mind was the comparison of two (ocean data) files, where the first file contains missing val...
- I have difficulties in understanding the rationale behind the handling of zero (0) values in @mul@ and @ifthen@ opera...
Also available in: Atom