- Registered on: 2010-01-11
- Last connection: 2017-03-24
Reported issues: 83
- 15:03 CDO Open discussion: RE: error installing libs4cdo [h5diff.lo]
- The problem is that -ansi is in your CFLAGS but ISO C99 support is needed. Since your C compiler seems to be gcc 4.8....
- 18:46 CDO Support: RE: Inverse of sortlevel
- So to wrap things up: a descending sorting of pressure levels is unproblematic and thanks to Uwe has become part of t...
- 15:15 CDO Support: RE: Inverse of sortlevel
- Another alternative which I'm currently investigating: can I somehow set/change the level sequence streamReadVar uses?
- 14:58 CDO Support: RE: Inverse of sortlevel
- Thank you for the suggestion Ralf, but the sorting I need is in this order:
# records for one timestep should be c...
- Hello everyone,
I'm trying to sort a time-sorted GRIB file in which for each timestep the variable codes and level...
Also available in: Atom