- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2010-03-01
- Last connection: 2016-12-12
- CDO (Reporter, 2010-04-23)
Reported issues: 0
- 09:43 CDO CDO win32 Feedback: RE: win32: 1.6.4 crashes, 1.6.0 works fine...
- Hi Jörg
This is a problem with large files under windows (>2 GB). There are several messages on the forums - searc...
- 03:02 CDO Support: RE: statistical significance
- Hi all,
I would also like to test the significance of a trend. Can the studentt function be used for this? If so, ...
I'm trying to implement a relatively simple algorithm that checks whether an input is above an upper threshold...
- 01:28 CDO Support: RE: Solar radiation accumulated over different dates
- Hi Theodoros,
I don't have a deep knowledge of many CDO operators, but will add my suggestion since you're not had...
- 08:00 CDO Support: RE: Solar radiation accumulated over different dates
- Hi Ralf,
I thought I had solved this by creating a grid of latitudes using ArcGIS, then exporting to NetCDF. Howev...
- 02:55 CDO Support: RE: Solar radiation accumulated over different dates
- Hi Theodoros,
Have you come across this publication:
Allen RG, Pereira LS, Raes D, Smith M. 1998 Crop evapotran...
I have solar radiation grids giving total daily solar insolation in MJ/m2, from which I need to extract an ...
- 02:38 CDO Support: RE: eca_cwdi: error with "Input streams have different number of time steps!"
- I have found the following solution to my query above... In order to apply a the file containing a whole year of dail...
- 06:33 CDO Support: RE: units for slope from 'trend' operator
That seems likely to me, but did you receive an authoritative answer to this query?
- 00:18 CDO Support: RE: eca_cwdi: error with "Input streams have different number of time steps!"
- (This post edited for clarity on 14-Mar-2012)
I am wondering whether someone could provide an example of u...
Also available in: Atom