- setpartab: variable name does not change [Bug #7681]
- cmorlite: skipped empty key values [Bug #7681]
- setcalendar, settaxis memory error (bug introduce in 1.8.1) [Bug #7691]
Dear Blue-Action partners,
Will anyone of you be at the European Climate Change Adaptation Conference (ECCA) conference in http://ecca2017.eu/conference/ in Glasgow on 5-8 June?
If you are planning to be there with either a presentation or a poster: please get back to Raeanne Raeanne.Miller@sams.ac.uk with more information by the end of this week!
We need to inform our EC project officer about our participation to coordinate the promotion of our project.
Raeanne & Chiara
If you have been sending emails to us over the weekend, we have not seen them. Please send them again.
Steffen & Chiara
The Technology Executive Committee will hold a special event on innovation and climate change. The event will take place during the Bonn Climate Change Conference.
- Watch webcast: [[http://unfccc.int/ttclear/events/2017_event2]]
- Check the agenda: [[http://unfccc.int/ttclear/misc_/StaticFiles/gnwoerk_static/events_2017_2/667f2b898944485ca95793821477cfb3/ae946fe306934532beb8e98e7cf4c688.pdf]]
- Tweet and stay up to date at: #climatetech
(thanks Peter for this!)
You will receive in the next days via post (snail mail) copies of the flyer of Blue-Action.
If you wish to have the digital version of the flyer, you can find it here: [[https://code.zmaw.de/projects/bg10/wiki/Templates]]
(thank you, Raeanne, Rory and Euan!)
We're trying to coordinate efforts with INTAROS, APPLICATE, ICE-ARC, EU-PolarNet for the attendance of the following events:
- COP 23, 6-17 November 2017, Bonn
- UN Ocean Conference, 5-9 June 2017, New York (Arctic event)
- Arctic Circle, 13-15 October 2017, Reykjavik
- Arctic Change 2017, 11-15 December 2017, Quebec
Is anyone of you planning to attend? If yes, please mail Chiara: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steering Committee telco
The last telco of the WP leaders took place on 21 April 2017: Minutes and recordings are available here [[https://code.zmaw.de/projects/bg10/wiki/SC_meetings_minutes]]
First newsletter of the project out!
Subscribe to it, and spread the word among your colleagues: [[http://us15.campaign-archive2.com/?u=864b1907bdb687c55637d96d0&id=3dd8f333b3]]
Enjoy the long weekend!
- selindexbox: added support for LCC grid
- selgridcell - Select grid cells
- delgridcell - Delete grid cells
- selmulti - Select multiple fields
- delmulti - Delete multiple fields
- changemulti - Change identication of multiple fields
- samplegrid - Resample grid
- uvDestag - Destaggering of wind components
- rotuvNorth - Rotate u/v wind to North pole
- projuvLatLon - Cylindrical Equidistant projection
- collgrid: combination of nx and names does not work
- Remapping bug for non global grids [Bug #7625]
- remapdis and remapcon produces wrong results for some grid combinations [Bug #7626] (introduced in last revision)
Postdoc for global impacts of climate variations in the Arctic wanted at LOCEAN in Paris (FR) for the Blue-Action. Deadline for applications 31 May 2017.
Full text of the vacancy available on the Blue-Action website:
Questions? Please turn to Guillaume Gastineau: email@example.com
Postdoctoral Scientist/Research scientist wanted, at Max Planck Meteorology Institute Hamburg (DE), for the Blue-Action and AtlantOS projects. Deadline for applications 31 March 2017.
Full text of the vacancy available on the Blue-Action website: http://www.blue-action.eu/index.php?id=4020
Please share with your networks!
Blue-Action scientists are regularly attending events for connecting to other networks and communities. This is a list of the events we have been organising or attending in the past months: [[http://www.blue-action.eu/index.php?id=4011]]
Presentations for the past events are listed in this page with a link to the intranet.
Public invitation to express interest for an extendable 2-year post-doc position at CMCC, Bologna, Italy. The Climate Simulations and Predictions Division of the Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change (CMCC, Bologna, Italy) invites applications for an extendable 2-year post-doc position in Arctic climate predictability and the analysis of high-impact polar weather systems.
Job description and application process: http://www.cmcc.it/jobs/5766-public-invitation-to-express-interest-for-an-extendable-2-year-post-doc-position-at-cmcc-bologna-italy
- NetCDF: Improved support for horizontal and vertical grids
- Changed default of option -f nc to netCDF2
- masklonlatbox: added support for unstructured grids
- setpartabn: added support for user defined attributes
- Reverse: adjust date/time by -1 second (introduced in last revision)
- setattribute: Set attributes
- cmorlite: Apply variable_entry of cmor tables
- timcumsum: Cumulative sum over time.
- shiftx/shifty: Shift fields on rectilinear/curvilinear grids in x/y direction
- Cond: bug fix for ntsteps1 == 1 && ntsteps2 != 1
- ml2pl: interpolation failed for data on hybrid half levels [Bug #7225]
Also available in: Atom